Enjoy a remarkable night at La Ventana Tango, one of the most prestigious dance venues in Buenos Aires. Experience a delightful show of Tango with dancers and live entertainment.
Cafe Los Angelitos Tango Show (with Optional Dinner)
- Adult: Cafe de los Angelitos with Dinner Ages 13+
- Adult: Cafe de los Angelitos Show Only Ages 13+
- Child: Cafe de los Angelitos with Dinner Ages 3-12
- Child: Cafe de los Angelitos Show Only Ages 3-12
Witness Buenos Aires History
Every night 21 artists on stage invite you to share a unique and unforgettable night. Transfers are not offered. Travelers will have to go on their own to the meeting point (Avenida Rivadavia 2100).
For the Dinner and Show:
- Travelers will have to be 08:30 PM at the meeting point
For the Show Only:
- Travelers will have to be 09:45 PM at the meeting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
- Stop At: Cafe de los Angelitos, Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires C1033AAX Argentina
- This Tango venue is located in the neighborhood of Balvanera.
- It was the place where Carlos Gardel established his bar in 1912 when he began his artistic career forming a duo with José Razzano.
- The latter, in 1944, composed a famous tango with lyrics by Cátulo Castillo, entitled precisely Café de los Angelitos.
- Tango Show
- Admission to Cafe Los Angelitos
- Live Entertainment
- Soft Drinks / Wine
- Dinner (if option selected) 3-course meal
- Entry/Admission – Cafe de los Angelitos
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off (Meeting point is Avenida Rivadavia 2100)
- Dinner (If option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” Option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.