Discover how Buenos Aires gained its nickname as the “Paris of the South”!
- One Passenger Total price
- Two Passengers Total price
- Three Passengers Total price
- Four Passengers Total price
- Five Passengers Total price
- Six Passengers Total price
- Seven Passengers Total price
- Eight Passengers Total price
- Nine Passengers Total price
- Ten Passengers Total price
The Authentic Gaucho Experience!
Get a taste of life on an Argentine estancia, a traditional cattle ranch, during a 9-hour private tour from Buenos Aires. Learn about the culture and history of the cattle ranching industry in Argentina and take in the landscape of the scenic Pampas. Dig into a traditional barbecue lunch accompanied by a folklore show and a gaucho (Argentine cowboy) skills demonstration. Enjoy personal attention on this private tour. Round-trip transportation from select Buenos Aires hotels is included.
- Visit a traditional Argentine estancia or cattle ranch.
- Learn about the history of cattle ranching in the Pampas.
- See a folkloric show and gaucho skills demonstration.
- Eat a traditional barbecue lunch.
- Round-trip transportation from select Buenos Aires hotels
- Private tour includes personal attention
- Live entertainment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/admission – Estancia El Ombu de Areco
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.