Experience a guided kayak tour in Bariloche, Argentina on the nearby picturesque Moreno lake. This adventure is suitable for all ages.
Premium San Isidro and Tigre Delta Tour
- Adult Ages 8+
- Child Ages 2-7
A Unique Tour of Tigre and Isidro!
The historic town of San Isidro and the picturesque wetlands of the Tigre Delta lie just north of Buenos Aires. On this tour, take the scenic route as you cruise along the Rio de la Plata and around the Tigre Delta, explore the town of Tigre, then return to the city by minibus, stopping at San Isidro along the way.
Begin your tour with pick-up from your Buenos Aires hotel and a short transfer to the port. Traveling in first class aboard a motorboat, set sail along the Rio de la Plata and admire the views as you cruise through the northern neighborhoods and continue upstream into the Tigre Delta.
Enjoy refreshments on-board as you glide around the islands, stilted houses, and floating markets of the delta, and after the cruise, arrive in Tigre. Transfer by minibus to the town and spend some time browsing the markets and shops of Tigre before setting out on the return journey to Buenos Aires.
Along the way, stop in San Isidro for a walking tour of the historic town and a visit to the renowned San Isidro Cathedral. Back in Buenos Aires, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Magnificent views of Buenos Aires and the Tigre Delta from the water
- Visit the provincial towns of Tigre and San Isidro
- Personalized experience: small group of up to 15 people
- Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off from Buenos Aires
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/admission – Delta El Tigre
- Entry/admission – Vivanco
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.