Join us for a unique way to learn about the prestigious wines produced in Argentina.
Private Full-Day City Tour of Santiago & Wine Experience
- One Passenger Total price
- Two Passengers Total price
- Three Passengers Total price
- Four Passengers Total price
- Five Passengers Total price
- Six Passengers Total price
- Seven Passengers Total price
- Eight Passengers Total price
Premium Santiago Tour and Wine Tasting!
Squeeze in all of Santiago’s most visited sights. This tour shows the history, geography, traditions, modernity, and luxury of the city of Santiago, cataloged by the New York Times as one of the best cities to visit!
After departure from your hotel, you head to Santiago’s historical downtown, heading afterward to Santiago’s main square, Plaza de Armas. Enjoy a walk in Plaza Constitucion and Government Palace. Have the opportunity to take marvelous pics from Cerro Santa Lucia.
This tour gives you a unique combination of the city and wine. After visiting the city, we head to the best winery outside Santiago, where you have the chance to do a wine tasting and tour of the winery.
- Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile, 10 minutes
- Plaza de La Constitucion, Moneda and Morande, Santiago 8340503 Chile, 10 minutes
- La Moneda Palace, Moneda S/N, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile, 10 minutes
- Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile, 30 minutes
- Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile, 2 hours