Experience a guided kayak tour in Bariloche, Argentina on the nearby picturesque Moreno lake. This adventure is suitable for all ages.
Small-Group Lake Sightseeing with Soft Hiking in Bariloche
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 3-10
Explore Bariloche on this Sightseeing Experience
This experience is perfect for those who enjoy a morning hike in one of the most beautiful natural areas around Bariloche, very close to Llao Llao Hotel. At the foot of López Bay, there is an attractive and splendid walk reaching the impressive Tristeza Branch Viewpoint, where you can discover unique, breathtaking views of Nahuel Huapi Lake, Mount Tronador, and Victoria Island.
- Explore the best of “Circuito Chico” and Llao Llao Park.
- Hike up to “Miradores del Brazo Tristeza.”
- Enjoy spectacular views of Nahuel Huapi Lake.
- Discover Mount Tronador’s highest peak.
- Circuito Chico
- Exploracion Brazo Tristeza
- Nahuel Huapi Lake
- Cerro Tronador
- Parque Municipal Llao Llao
- Departure time will be at around 09:00 am from your hotel (exact pick-up time will be confirmed 1 day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day backpack
- Wind jacket
- Mountain/outdoor pants
- Hiking boots/training shoes
- Fleece & extra
- Woolen hat/gloves
- Rain gear (in case of bad weather)