- Starting At
Buenos Aires Is More than Just Tango and Soccer
It’s home to a thriving art scene that goes back centuries. Visit the studios and galleries of contemporary artists practicing traditional methods while pushing new boundaries of expression. Stopping by the San Telmo Market offers the perfect chance to pick up a memento, and finishing at a traditional cafe offers the perfect chance to reflect.
- Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina, 1 hour 15 minutes
- Mafalda Statue, Corner Chile and Defensa Streets Barrio de San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina, 5 minutes
- La Casa del Dulce de Leche, Calle Lavalle 747, Buenos Aires C1047AAO Argentina, 15 minutes
- Casa Minima, Pasaje San Lorenzo, 380, Buenos Aires 1065 Argentina, 5 minutes
- Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina, pass by without stopping
- Mercado de San Telmo, Defensa 963, Buenos Aires Argentina, 15 minutes
- Plaza Dorrego, Buenos Aires Argentina, 10 minutes
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Professional Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Entry/Admission – Calle Defensa
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.