Private Customizable Tour of Buenos Aires
- Private Tour: 1-2 People Price is per group
- Private Tour: 3-7 People Price is per group
- Private Tour: 8-12 People Price is per group
- Private Tour: 13-16 People Price is per group
Tailor the Itinerary to Your Needs
Craft a private tour to fit your group’s interests, with options to focus on history, art, architecture, food, or whatever you like. With private transportation included, you won’t waste any time and can make the most of your vacation.
Meet your guide at the location of your choice, either your hotel or any other place in the city that’s convenient for you and your schedule. From then on, your dedicated guide and private transportation are at your disposal for total flexibility and the ability to travel at your own speed. Discuss what you’d like to see or if you have any themes you’d like to stick to, such as architecture, food, or music. Your guide is also happy to put together an itinerary on the “best of” if you’re not sure what you’d like to do.
Highlights can include Plaza de Mayo, South America’s first subway, and the historic neighborhood of San Telmo. Other possible stops can include the Boca Juniors soccer stadium, the modern Puerto Madero, or the exclusive neighborhood of Palermo.
At the end of your tour, you can be dropped off anywhere you wish.
- Recoleta Cemetery
- Recoleta Neighborhood
- San Telmo Neighborhood, including Plaza Dorrego
- La Boca and Caminito
- Plaza de Mayo (May Square) and Casa Rosada (Pink House)
- Palermo Neighborhood
- Transportation in Buenos Aires by private vehicle saves time.
- Your private guide provides undivided attention and answers to all questions.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for the utmost convenience
- Ability to customize your own itinerary
- Private vehicle
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.