Premium City Tour of Buenos Aires
- Adult Ages 8+
- Child Ages 2-7
Ideal for First-time Visitors or Those Short on Time
Buenos Aires‘ neighborhoods each have a distinctive character, from the historic barrios of San Telmo and La Boca to the beautiful parks and plazas of Palermo and Recoleta and the modern skyscrapers of Puerto Madero.
After pick-up from your Buenos Aires hotel, set out to explore the city aboard an air-conditioned vehicle. Jump out to see the grand Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosada, where some of the most important events in Argentine history have played out.
Explore the cobblestone lanes, tango venues, and street markets of San Telmo, one of the city‘s oldest districts, then continue to waterfront La Boca to admire the colorful houses of Caminito Street and the famous Bombonera stadium.
Continue through the affluent docklands of Puerto Madero with its modern highrise buildings, then head north to walk around the leafy parks and lively plazas. Finally, make a stop in Recoleta, where the star attraction is the Recoleta Cemetery, home to Evita‘s grave.
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Photo stops at Casa Rosada, Recoleta Cemetery, and Caminito Street
- Personalized experience: small group of up to 15 people
- Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.