Premium Gaucho Day at a Farm in San Antonio de Areco
- Adult Ages 8+
- Child Ages 2-7
The Authentic Gaucho Experience!
El Ombu de Areco Estancia is a traditional ranch located in San Antonio de Areco, at the heart of gaucho (cowboy) country. On this small-group tour, spend a whole day at the estancia and experience gaucho culture with activities including a ranch tour, horseback ride, a BBQ lunch, and a folklore show.
After pick-up from your Buenos Aires hotel, travel to El Ombu de Areco Estancia by air-conditioned minivan and enjoy stunning views of the Argentine pampas along the way.
On arrival, follow your guide on a walking tour of San Antonio de Areco and learn why the countryside town is known as the “birthplace of the gaucho.” Continue to the ranch and saddle up for a fun horseback ride (suitable for all abilities) or horse carriage ride around the estancia.
After working up an appetite, tuck into a typical asado barbecue, with delicious Argentine steak, salads, and dessert, accompanied by Malbec wine. While you eat, be entertained by a thrilling folklore show, including live music, folk dancing, and a dramatic horsemanship display by the gauchos.
Your tour ends back in Buenos Aires with drop-off at your hotel.
- Traditional Gaucho experience: horseback riding and gaucho show
- Fun fiesta atmosphere: live music, dancing, and asado BBQ lunch
- Small-group tour: maximum of 15 people
- Convenient hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Buenos Aires
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Entry/admission – Estancia El Ombu de Areco
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.