Explore the highlights of Buenos Aires on this custom tour! Skip the hassle of waiting and visiting attractions of little interest – go where you want to with your private driver!
Tour of Colonia, Uruguay from Buenos Aires
- Adult Ages 8+
- Child Ages 2-7
Visit This Cultural UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Cross the legendary Rio de la Plata and spend a day exploring the UNESCO-listed town of Colonia del Sacramento on this full-day tour from Buenos Aires to Uruguay, including round-trip transport by express ferry. Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour of Colonia, admiring the striking Portuguese colonial buildings, flower-filled plazas, and winding cobblestone lanes, then spend your free time exploring the many craft shops and restaurants.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city.
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service.
- Step back in time on a history tour.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Ferry tickets
- Colonia del Sacramento City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entry/admission – Faro de Colonia del Sacramento
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- NOTE: At the time of reservation, the following information is needed in order to buy the ferry tickets: full names, date of birth, passport numbers, and nationalities.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.