Experience the passion of the Argentinian Tango at El Querandí, where you can watch a phenomenal show and dine on Argentine cuisine.
Walking Tour of the Recoleta Neighborhood in Buenos Aires
Experience a Walking Tour of the Recoleta
Experience a walking tour of the Recoleta, Buenos Aires’ most aristocratic neighborhood. With French-style buildings and sumptuous facades, it will remind you at every corner that you are in the “Paris of South America.”
This walking tour begins at 10:00 a.m. outside the Etoile Hotel, where you meet your guide, on Roberto M. Ortiz street. On this 2-hour tour, you visit Recoleta Cemetery, the tomb of Eva Perón, the Belle Epoque building, and more.
Languages offered: Spanish and English
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.