The gastronomy of Argentina combines influences from Creole, native, Spanish, and Italian food as a consequence of the massive immigration in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Private Day Trip Mendoza Winery with Airfaire from Buenos Aires
- One Passenger Total price
- Two Passengers Total price
- Three Passengers Total price
- Four Passengers Total price
- Five Passengers Total price
- Six Passengers Total price
- Seven Passengers Total price
- Eight Passengers Total price
- Nine Passengers Total price
- Ten Passengers Total price
Full Day in Mendoza’s Wineries
This high-end wine tour was designed to share and enjoy an excellent day visiting some of the most important and outstanding wineries in the northern oasis of Mendoza. Interact with the wine and enjoy a full gourmet lunch with unparalleled views of the Andes Mountains. This is a unique experience while you are in Buenos Aires. Do not miss it!
Your guide picks you up from Mendoza Airport and accompanies you the entire day!
Winery Visits and Tastings:
- ALTA VISTA Winery — 3 classic wine tastings: Estate Premium Torrontés, Atemporal Blend, Terroir Selection Malbec
- KAIKEN Winery — Experience once of each: Champagne, Línea Estate, 2 Terroir Series Blend, 1 Ultra
Wineries Where Lunch Is Served:
- KAIKEN Winery — 3-course meal with 3 glasses of wine and non-alcoholic drinks
- MELIPAL-ACHÁVAL FERRER Winery– 3-course meal with 3 glasses of wine and non-alcoholic drinks
- NORTON Winery — 3-course meal with 3 glasses of wine and non-alcoholic drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate.
- Pick-up starts 2 hours before departure.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Buenos Aires is included with an English-speaking driver. You will be taken to the airport to take your flight to Mendoza.