In this 45-minute online experience, learn about the Jewish community living in Buenos Aires including customs, neighborhoods and activities held in this cosmopolitan city.
Small-Group Full-Day Tour to Pablo Neruda House & Wine Tasting
- Adult Ages 8+
- Child Ages 3-7
Visit the House of Nobel Prize-Winner Pablo Neruda!
We invite you to join a small-group full-day tour to discover Isla Negra, a beautiful coastal city where you visit the home of Chile’s Nobel Prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda.
- Santiago, Chile tour, 2 hours
- Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile, 2 hours
- Casona Veramonte, Ruta 68, km 66 s/n, Casablanca 2480000 Chile, 2 hours
- Languages offered on the tour: English, Spanish
- The maximum number of people per tour is 14.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Santiago hotels.
- You will confirm your exact departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You should bring comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Hotel pick-ups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to the departure time.