3-Day Iguazu Falls Tour of the Argentinian and Brazilian Side
- Double Accommodation
- Single Accommodation
One of the World’s Natural Wonders
Visit the Iguazu Falls, one of the “World’s Natural Wonders” declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Iguazú Falls features 270 waterfalls over 3 kilometers of tropical jungle that join the Argentinian and Brazilian borders derivates from the Amazon River and starting at a drop of water from the Andes Mountains; this is a place to see.
Amongst its impressive views, the jungle weather and environment hold many natural beauties to be seen with at the walking paths, with a chance to do trekking and lots of walking.
Important note: Flights included in this package are in economy class, in case passenger would like to choose another category we can certainly quote and tell you how much the difference would be.
Flight Buenos Aires – Iguazu Transfer from the airport to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Brazilian National Park where multicoloured butterflies and amazing rainbows, created by the spray of the thundering water, fill the air. Reaching the hotel Das Cataratas, feast your eyes on the panoramic view of the falls.
Iguazú Falls – Argentina Side. Walk the paths and bridges of the splendid Iguazú National Park, and be amazed by the surrounding virgin lush vegetation and its amazing flora and fauna. Take a bath at the falls while trekking the upper and lower walks.
Enjoy a ride on the ecological train and walk along a path that takes you to the imposing Devil‘s Throat Canyon. Be brave enough to go on a motorboat on the Iguazú River, to give you an unforgettable panoramic view of the falls, and ending with a shower under them! Go through the rainforest in open-top 4 x 4 trucks, perfect for picture taking. Then you are ready to go back to the quietness of the hotel.
- Transfer out to Iguazú Airport
- Flight Iguazu – Buenos Aires
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Iguazu airport to hotel
- Accommodation at 4-star hotel included (YVY Hotel de la Selva or similar)
- Argentinean Side of the Falls Tour
- Entrance Fee to Both National parks (Argentina & Brazil)
- Brazilian Side of the Falls Tour
- Airfare to Iguazu from Buenos Aires and back (Economic Class)
- Entry/Admission – Iguazu Falls
- Transfers from Hotel/Airport in Buenos Aires
- Food and drinks
- Great Adventure Excursion (available to buy on-site)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suggested service to add to this package: Transfers from/to Hotel – Airport in Buenos Aires and Iguazu
- Suggested service to add to this package: Great Adventure Excursion (boat ride to navigate the rapids)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Consult with your nearest Brazilian Embassy to determine whether you require a visa to enter Brazil 🇧🇷.