Get the chance to watch a tango performance in a restored covenant in San Telmo. Enjoy a three-course dinner of Argentine cuisine.
Señor Tango Show
- Señor Tango with Dinner Adult Ages 11+
- Señor Tango Show Only Adult Ages 11+
- Señor Tango with Dinner Child Ages 3-10
- Señor Tango Show Only Child Ages 3-10
Enjoy the Most Acclaimed Tango Show in Buenos Aires!
Due to its production level, Señor Tango has become one of the most popular destinations for tourists. Enjoy the show with Fernando Soler, director and producer of Señor Tango and one of the most prestigious tango artists in the country.
Transfers are not offered. Make your own way to the meeting point (Vieytes 1655).
- Stop at Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
- Señor Tango awaits you in the old neighborhood of Barracas and invites you to enjoy the best typical foods in the rhythm of two by four.
- Experience a monumental show that has been dazzling visitors since 1996 with a classic Buenos Aires night.
- Enjoy with all of your five senses a display of light, color, and sound with more than 40 artists on stage, music, dancing, and singing.
For the Dinner and Show:
- Be at the meeting point at 08:00 p.m.
For the Show Only:
- Be at the meeting point at 09:30 – 09:45 p.m.
- Tango show
- Admission to Señor Tango
- Live entertainment
- Soft drinks/wine
- Three-course dinner (if option selected)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (meeting point is Avenida Rivadavia 2100)
- Dinner (if option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate.
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.