Spend two days in Montevideo, Uruguay on a fun and informative tour from Buenos Aires. Get to know the city’s culture and top sights.
2 Days and 1 Night in Colonia
- Double Accommodation
- Single Accommodation
Visit Uruguay and Enjoy Colonia del Sacramento
Founded in 1680 by Portuguese people, this small town with beautiful colonial architecture awakens admiration among visitors who walk along the cobblestoned streets and marvel at residences and colourful houses. For these reasons, Colonia was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Rest in a 4-star hotel, and discover the city by yourself.
Colonia del Sacramento City Tour: Your itinerary begins with the pick up at your hotel/apartment in Buenos Aires to go to the ferry terminal. Once there, you will board the fast ferry to cross Río de la Plata and get to Colonia. Upon arrival, you will be received by a local tour guide who will help you check in at the hotel.
A little later, you will enjoy a 2-hour city tour through this lovely town where you will be able to admire the historic area and the main attractions, with the river playing the leading role. Once this tour is finished, your tour guide will give you useful tips about restaurants, museums, stores and other activities for the evening and the following day.
- Meals not included
- Accommodation included: Overnight accommodation in a 4-star Hotel in Colonia
Colonia del Sacramento Free Day to discover the City: After spending the night at your hotel, you will have a free day to enjoy the colonial town, squares, small coffee bars, restaurants, museums, handicraft shops, and the beautiful yacht marina.
During the afternoon, you will be picked up at the hotel to be driven to the terminal to get the ferry back to Buenos Aires. A private driver will be waiting for you upon arrival to take you back to your selected location.
- Meals included: breakfast
- Accommodation not included
- Pick up 7:00 am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One Night Accommodation at a 4-star Hotel room on a double basis (Hotel Posada Plaza Mayor or Posada San Antonio)
- NOTE: When the booking has two people (Double Base Occupancy – One Room)
- NOTE: When the booking has one person (Single Base Occupancy)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel