Enjoy your stay in San Antonio de Areco, one of the most traditional towns in the Argentine countryside and in the Pampas. Live the life of a gaucho!
2 Days and 1 Night in Montevideo
- Double Accommodation
- Single Accommodation
Explore Montevideo, Uruguay
This metropolis has an old district with a strong Spanish influence, with the main focus on Plaza de la Independencia (Independence square) and new areas, such as Carrasco, Punta Carretas, Pocitos, and Malvin. Enjoy a 4-star accommodation and discover Montevideo.
Montevideo City Tour: Your itinerary begins with the pick up at your hotel/apartment in Buenos Aires to go to the ferry terminal. Once there, you will board the fast ferry to cross Río de la Plata and get to Montevideo. Upon arrival, you will be received by a local tour guide who will help you check in at the hotel.
A little later, you will enjoy a 3-hour city tour visiting the main attractions, the historic area, and different districts in Montevideo. Once this tour is finished, your tour guide will give you useful tips about restaurants, museums, and other activities for the evening and the following day.
- Meals not included
- Accommodation included: Overnight accommodation at a 4-star Hotel in Montevideo.
Montevideo Free Day to discover the City: After spending the night at your hotel, you will have a free day to enjoy the different districts, squares, cathedrals, small coffee bars, restaurants, museums, and handicraft shops. During the afternoon, you will be picked up at the hotel to be driven to the terminal to get the ferry back to Buenos Aires. A private driver will be waiting for you upon arrival to take you back to your selected location.
- Meals included: Breakfast
- Accommodation not included
- Pick up 6:00 am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One night accommodation at a 4-star hotel room on double basis (Esplendor Hotel or Four Points by Sheraton)
- NOTE: When the booking has two people (Double Base Occupancy – One Room)
- NOTE: When the booking has one person (Single Base Occupancy)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel