Get the chance to watch a tango performance in a restored covenant in San Telmo. Enjoy a three-course dinner of Argentine cuisine.
Gala Tango Show
- Adult: Gala Tango with Dinner Ages 11+
- Child: Gala Tango with Dinner Ages 3-10
- Adult: Gala Tango Show Only Ages 11+
- Child: Gala Tango Show Only Ages 3-10
Visit this Classical Tango Venue
Visit this classical Tango venue located in the oldest neighborhood of Buenos Aires, San Telmo. From there, slip into a comfortable seat to watch dances accompanied by live entertainment. Have an unforgettable and unique night at Gala Tango, one of the most famous dance venues in Buenos Aires.
Transfers are not offered. Travelers will have to go on their own to the meeting point (5 de Julio 434 CABA, Argentina).
- A unique building for its architecture and decoration, with a French-style with exclusive details of refinement, makes Gala Tango the most glamorous Tango venue in Buenos Aires.
- An elegant, warm, and refined Tango and Folklore Show defines it as a superior level in popular art. Sit down and enjoy an Orchestra formed by a Quintet with a piano, bandoneon, Creole guitar, violin, and double bass and accompanied by two tango singers, four dance couples, a Charanguista, and a boleadora show.
For the Dinner and Show:
- Travelers will have to be at 08:30 PM at the meeting point
For the Show Only:
- Travelers will have to be at 09:45 PM at the meeting point
- Tango Show
- Admission to Gala Tango
- Live Entertainment
- Soft Drinks / Wine
- Dinner (If option selected) 3-course meal
- Entry/Admission – Gala Tango
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off (Meeting point is 5 de Julio 434 CABA, Argentina).
- Dinner (If option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” Option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking