Witness more than a hundred years of the history of Buenos Aires at the Cafe Los Angelitos tango show with dinner!
La Ventana Tango Show (with Optional Dinner)
- Adult: Tango Show + Dinner Ages 11+
- Adult: Tango Show Only Ages 11+
- Child: Tango Show + Dinner Ages 2-10
- Child: Tango Show Only Ages 2-10
Experience the Passion of the Argentinian Tango!
Experience a delightful show of Tango with dancers and live entertainment. Transfers are not offered. Travelers will have to go on their own to the meeting point (Balcarce 431).
In the heart of San Telmo, La Ventana opened its doors to the world in 1982. This historic tenement completely restored is a classic tour of Buenos Aires culture through the ages. The interiors, which preserve the purest of the building, are the ideal setting for a unique proposal with 32 artists on stage: two Tango orchestras, a set of folk music, dancers, and singers.
For the Dinner and Show:
- Travelers will have to be at 08:30 PM at the meeting point
For the Show Only:
- Travelers will have to be at 09:45 PM at the meeting point
- Tango Show
- Admission to La Ventana
- Live Entertainment
- Soft Drinks / Wine
- Dinner (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission – La Ventana Tango Show
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off (Meeting point is Balcarce 431)
- Dinner (If option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” Option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking