In this 45-minute online experience, learn about the Jewish community living in Buenos Aires including customs, neighborhoods and activities held in this cosmopolitan city.
- Private Tour: 1-2 People
- Private Tour: 3-7 People
- Private Tour: 8-12 People
- Private Tour: 13-16 People
Discover the “Paris of the South”!
Discover how Buenos Aires gained its nickname as the “Paris of the South” as your art historian guide whisks you on a private 3-hour tour of the city’s greatest art museums and galleries. Art lovers will be in their element as you take in highlights like the Museo Arte Moderno, MALBA, Museo de Bellas Artes, or the Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat, then discover prominent local artists at some of Recoleta’s most exclusive art galleries.
- Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires (Stop: 15 minutes)
- Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires (Stop: 15 minutes)
- Museo Benito Quinquela Martin (Stop: 15 minutes)
- Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat (Stop: 15 minutes)
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (Stop: 15 minutes)
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly, and professional guide
- Professional art and historian guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- NOTE: Galleries are subject to different schedules, so the places we visit may differ.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.