This experience helps you get to know Argentina very quickly in an intimate chat with a tour guide. Learn all about culture, history, and tourist destinations!
Private Evita and Peronism Historical Tour in Buenos Aires
- Private Tour: 1-2 People
- Private Tour: 3-7 People
- Private Tour: 8-12 People
- Private Tour: 13-16 People
Learn the Lore Behind Eva Peron
Be inspired and empowered by the legend of one of Argentina’s most beloved icons – Eva Peron, or Evita – on this 3-hour private history tour of Buenos Aires. Listen to her famous speeches at the Evita Museum and learn about her early life, her rise to prominence, and the Peronism political movement, fronted by her husband Juan Domingo Peron. Visit Casa Rosada, where she famously addressed the people from the balcony, and see the filming locations for Madonna’s 1996 movie Evita, then pay your respects at her tomb in Recoleta Cemetery.
- Casa Rosada, Calle Balcarce 50, Buenos Aires C1064AAB Argentina, 15 minutes. Pass by Luna Park.
- Museo Evita, Calle Lafinur 2988- interseccion Juan Maria Gutierrez, Buenos Aires C1425FAB Argentina, 30 minutes. Pass by Monumento Eva Peron.
- Facultad de Ingenieria, Avenida Gral Las Heras 2214, Buenos Aires C1127AAR Argentina, 15 minutes.
- Cementério de Recoleta Junin 1790, Buenos Aires 1116 Argentina, 20 minutes.
- Eva Peron’s Tomb, Junin 1790, Buenos Aires Argentina, 20 minutes.
- Led by an art historian
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly, and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Professional historian guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/admission – Museo Evita
- Entrance fees to museums
- Entry/admission – Casa Rosada
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.