Come and join us in this storytelling adventure about the Gaucho, an iconic Argentinean symbol of tradition and inner force!
Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Buenos Aires
- Hours of Private Tour: 1-2 People Minimum of 3 hours
- Hours of Private Tour: 3-7 People Minimum of 3 hours
- Hours of Private Tour: 8-12 People Minimum of 3 hours
Discover the History of the Argentinean-Jewish Community!
Uncover the rich history and cultural heritage of Argentina’s large Jewish community on a 3-hour private Jewish heritage tour of Buenos Aires, including hotel pick-up and drop-off. Visit important sites like the Libertad Synagogue, the AMIA, the Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires, or the Holocaust Museum of Buenos Aires as your guide fills you in on the long and sometimes troubled history of Jewish settlement in Argentina.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly, and professional guide
- Private local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Donations (each institution requires a donation of USD 15 per person)
- Entry/admission – Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires
- Entry/admission – Museo del Holocausto Buenos Aires
- Entry/admission – Congregacion Israelita de la Republica Argentina
- Entry/admission – Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- NOTE: It is important that you provide all the necessary information at the time of booking and that you carry your passport with you at all times on the tour. The visits to the institutions come with an obligatory donation per person and the amount is defined at the start of the tour.
- IMPORTANT: Main institutions are closed on weekends and holidays.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please remember to bring at least USD 25 per person for donations at the different institutions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.