This experience helps you get to know Argentina very quickly in an intimate chat with a tour guide. Learn all about culture, history, and tourist destinations!
Private Historical Tour of Argentinean Writers in Buenos Aires
- Private Tour Up to 15 people
- 1 - 2 people
Enjoy a Historical Tour of Argentinean Writers
Step into the worlds of Jorge Luis Borges, Julio Cortázar, and Ernesto Sábato and discover the creative heart of Buenos Aires on this 3-hour private literary tour. Learn about Buenos Aires’ unique literary heritage as you visit the writers’ former homes, the locations that inspired famous novels, and the cafés and bohemian hangouts where poets and writers would meet.
- Avenida de Mayo, Buenos Aires Argentina, 15 minutes
- Cafe Tortoni, Avenida de Mayo, 825, Buenos Aires 1084 Argentina, 15 minutes
- Plaza San Martin, Av. Santa Fe, Buenos Aires Argentina, 5 minutes
- La Biela, Av. Pres. Manuel Quintana 596, C1129ABO CABA, Argentina, 15 minutes
- Biblioteca Nacional, Aguero 2502, Buenos Aires Argentina, 15 minutes
- Plazoleta Julio Cortazar, Calle Serrano Esquina Honduras, Buenos Aires Argentina, 15 minutes
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guide’s full attention throughout the day
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.