Private Pope Francis Tour in Buenos Aires
- Private Tour: 1-2 People
- Private Tour: 3-7 People
- Private Tour: 8-12 People
- Private Tour: 13-16 People
See the Pope’s Beginnings!
Get a glimpse of Pope Francis’ Argentina with this 3-hour private tour. Learn about the Pope’s humble beginnings as you visit significant places like his former school, neighborhood, and the Basilica of San Jose de Flores. As your guide shares information on the Pope’s early life and family history, you better understand his values and dedication to social justice.
- Basilica de San Jose de Flores, Avenida Rivadavia 6950, Buenos Aires C1406GLZ Argentina, 20 minutes
- Flores Buenos Aires, C1406FZD, Av. Avellaneda 3145, C1406FZD CABA, Argentina, 10 minutes
- Herminia C. Brumana, Av. Francisco Bilbao 2301-2319, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 10 minutes
- School Our Lady of Mercy, Av. Directorio 2138, C1406GZX CABA, Argentina, 10 minutes
- Basilica Maria Auxiliadora y San Carlos, Hipolito Irigoyen 3999 Quintino Bocayuva, Buenos Aires 1181 Argentina, 15 minutes
- See another side of Buenos Aires with this Pope Francis tour.
- A private tour ensures an intimate experience and a chance to ask questions.
- Perfect family activity
- Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/admission – Basilica de San Jose de Flores
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- NOTE: A donation is suggested at the Public School where the Pope started his primary studies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.