Witness more than a hundred years of the history of Buenos Aires at the Cafe Los Angelitos tango show with dinner!
Visit the Village San Antonio de Areco and the Estancia
- One Passenger Total price
- Two Passengers Total price
- Three Passengers Total price
- Four Passengers Total price
- Five Passengers Total price
- Six Passengers Total price
- Seven Passengers Total price
- Eight Passengers Total price
- Nine Passengers Total price
- Ten Passengers Total price
Get a Taste of Life on an Argentine Estancia!
Enjoy a private tour from Buenos Aires to San Antonio de Areco and have a chance to see the Pampas as you drive there. Tour the village, visit an estancia, get the chance to do horse-riding, and see a folklore show.
- Visit a traditional Argentine estancia or cattle ranch.
- Learn about the history of cattle ranching in the Pampas.
- See a folkloric show and gaucho skills demonstration.
- Eat a traditional barbecue lunch.
- Round-trip transportation from select Buenos Aires hotels
- Private tour includes personal attention
- Pick-up at 9:00 a.m.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.